Training Seminar "Learning Outcomes in Higher Education Institutions"
On March 27, 2019, the Academic Information Centre (AIC) organized a training seminar “Learning outcomes in higher education institutions”, aimed at familiarizing representatives of Latvian higher education institutions with the learning outcomes of higher education qualifications in the Latvian Qualifications Database and their linking to the European Commission's portals European Skills/Competences, Qualifications and Occupations (ESCO) and Learning Opportunities and Qualifications in Europe (LOQ), as well as the role of learning outcomes in the process of quality assessment in higher education.
Participants of the seminar had the opportunity to get acquainted with the experience of good practice in the formulation of learning outcomes presented by the Dean of the Faculty of Information Technologies of Ventspils University of Applied Sciences, Assoc. Prof., Dr.phys. Māris Ēlerts, as well as learn from the experience of the representatives of the Centre for Educational Growth of Rīga Stradiņš University in mapping study results and its influence on the formulation of study results presented by the Director of the Centre, Assoc. Prof., Dr. paed. Nora Jansone-Ratinika and Deputy Director Matīss Sīlis.
At the end of the seminar, the participants discussed the principles of formulating learning outcomes and the challenges faced by representatives of higher education institutions in implementing this process.
The training seminar was organized within the framework of the Academic Information Centre project “Databases and registers for qualifications (EQF-NCPs)” (No. VS / 2018/0185, 2018-2020).
- Study Report - The Role of the Latvian Qualifications Framework in Education and Labour Market
- Latvian NCP has prepared informative video presentations
- Video about LQF and EQF
- Visibility and use of Latvian Qualifications Database
- Development of the Latvian Qualifications Database in Context of the LQF
- Europass and LQF: Further Steps
- Impact of National Qualifications Frameworks on Education Development
- Training Seminar "Learning Outcomes in Higher Education Institutions"
- National Qualification Framework of Azerbaijan has been approved by the Prime Minister on 18 July 2018
- Comparison of Qualifications for Trusted Recognition
- Development of the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- Digital Data for Enhancing Mobility in Higher Education
- Validation of non-formal learning outcomes in the context of the Latvian qualifications framework
- The Classification of the Latvian Education includes Latvian qualifications framework levels
- The use of Europass and EQF in higher education quality assessment
- Education, Training and Employment Survey
- Study on development of LQF
- Launching of Latvian Qualifications database
- Vocational education documents will indicate the level of LQF
- The Education Law sets legal framework for the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- The latest amendments to the Vocational Education Law on the LQF levels
- Study report: International Qualifications in Latvia
- Conference: Opening up the NQF for International Qualifications
- The new state standard of the second level professional higher education indicate the relevant EQF levels
- Learning outcomes corresponding to EQF levels in the new state standard of the academic education
- EQF level in the Diploma Supplement
- Evaluation of the Implementation of the EQF Recommendation
- New portal - ESCO
- New portal - Open Education Europa
- International conference