Visibility and use of Latvian Qualifications Database
Latvian NCP has published results of the study "Visibility and use of Latvian Qualifications Database in Latvia"
In 2019, Academic Information Centre (AIC) - Latvian NCP in cooperation with Ltd. "RAIT Custom Research Baltic" conducted a study "Visibility and use of Latvian Qualifications Database in Latvia" with an aim to evaluate the efficiency of the visibility and dissemination activities implemented by Latvian NCP with regards to the Latvian Qualifications Database (LQD), as well as to find out the purpose for which the LQD is used, in order to improve the presented information and facilitate perceptibility of the content of LQD.
The target audience of the study was education policy makers, introducers and their social partners. The research methods used were quantitative (online surveys) and qualitative (focus-group discussions, conclusions from working seminar).
The results of the study confirm that LQD is an important information source in the Latvian education environment. 83% of respondents have indicated that LQD is useful and even necessary for carrying out their direct job duties. The study identified a number of recommendations for promoting the usability and visibility of the LQD.
The results of the study are available here (in Latvian).
- Latvian NCP has prepared informative video presentations
- Video about LQF and EQF
- Visibility and use of Latvian Qualifications Database
- Impact of National Qualifications Frameworks on Education Development
- Training Seminar "Learning Outcomes in Higher Education Institutions"
- National Qualification Framework of Azerbaijan has been approved by the Prime Minister on 18 July 2018
- Comparison of Qualifications for Trusted Recognition
- Development of the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- Digital Data for Enhancing Mobility in Higher Education
- Validation of non-formal learning outcomes in the context of the Latvian qualifications framework
- The Classification of the Latvian Education includes Latvian qualifications framework levels
- The use of Europass and EQF in higher education quality assessment
- Education, Training and Employment Survey
- Study on development of LQF
- Launching of Latvian Qualifications database
- Vocational education documents will indicate the level of LQF
- The Education Law sets legal framework for the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- The latest amendments to the Vocational Education Law on the LQF levels
- Study report: International Qualifications in Latvia
- Conference: Opening up the NQF for International Qualifications
- The new state standard of the second level professional higher education indicate the relevant EQF levels
- Learning outcomes corresponding to EQF levels in the new state standard of the academic education
- EQF level in the Diploma Supplement
- Evaluation of the Implementation of the EQF Recommendation
- New portal - ESCO
- New portal - Open Education Europa
- International conference