Comparison of Qualifications for Trusted Recognition
On August 22, 2018, the kick-off meeting of the QUATREC (Comparison of Qualifications for Trusted Recognition) project coordinated by the Academic Information Centre (AIC) - Latvian ENIC/NARIC centre took place in Riga. The meeting was attended by the representatives of project partners - United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Estonia and Armenia.
The project aims to encourage the use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation for improved recognition in line with existing and emerging qualifications frameworks. And the aim of the project will be achieved by conducting horizontal comparison of qualifications and their learning outcomes, as well as by searching whether learning outcomes of the same level qualifications have substantial differences and whether the qualifications are comparable at all.
Horizontal comparison of the qualifications will be done for two qualifications per country following the methodology agreed by the partners. The results of study will be used to prepare proposals for effective use of the qualification frameworks and learning outcomes in the recognition.
More information: here!
- National Qualification Framework of Azerbaijan has been approved by the Prime Minister on 18 July 2018
- Comparison of Qualifications for Trusted Recognition
- Development of the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- Digital Data for Enhancing Mobility in Higher Education
- Validation of non-formal learning outcomes in the context of the Latvian qualifications framework
- The Classification of the Latvian Education includes Latvian qualifications framework levels
- The use of Europass and EQF in higher education quality assessment
- Education, Training and Employment Survey
- Study on development of LQF
- Launching of Latvian Qualifications database
- Vocational education documents will indicate the level of LQF
- The Education Law sets legal framework for the Latvian Qualifications Framework
- The latest amendments to the Vocational Education Law on the LQF levels
- Study report: International Qualifications in Latvia
- Conference: Opening up the NQF for International Qualifications
- The new state standard of the second level professional higher education indicate the relevant EQF levels
- Learning outcomes corresponding to EQF levels in the new state standard of the academic education
- EQF level in the Diploma Supplement
- Evaluation of the Implementation of the EQF Recommendation
- New portal - ESCO
- New portal - Open Education Europa
- International conference